LOG4PLSQL is a PLSQL framework for logging in all PLSQL code
- PL/SQL Web application,
- Oracle Tools (Form, report,…).
- Easy of implemented and use
- Possibility to log apart from transaction
- Possibility to adapt the level of logging depending on user requirements
- Ability to use all LOG4J feature.
- Provide a complet set of tools PL/SQL developpement (bebug variable, SQLERRM, assert, call stack, ... ).
- Table in Oracle Datablase
- Oracle Datablase alert.log file
- Oracle Datablase trace file
- Standard output
- session information (view V$SESSION)
- By log4J::Log4JbackgroundProcess:
Log4plsql was born from the log4J
spirit (and use it).